Article Document

Close this search box.

By Jenny John

Top 10 foods that burn fat and regulate metabolism

As is known, to look your best, you first need to say goodbye to excess weight. A huge number of various diets offer us ways to fight obesity that require uncommon willpower and threaten devastation credit cards and purse. Is there a cure-all, the giver of harmony without the harsh sacrifices? Unfortunately, the famous saying "Beauty requires sacrifice" still has not been canceled, and you cannot safely and effectively will not be able to lose weight without sufficient exercise.

But science does not stand still, and scientists are discovering more and more new methods of struggle against excess weight. One such method of weight loss is eating foods – fat burners.

1. Dairy products: Dairy products (except for milk) increase in the number of the body hormone calcitriol, which forces the cells to burn fat. Low-fat dairy products – like yogurt, kefir and cottage cheese – according to experts, will help to lose weight and reduce the amount of re-digestible fats. Whey contains high-quality milk protein that accelerates fat metabolism. It promotes fat expenditure in order to compensate for the body's energy.

2. Cabbage: White cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli are constant helpers in the fight against excess weight. Cabbage works as a brush in the body, thereby clearing it of toxins. Broccoli is a storehouse of vitamins and minerals. Cauliflower is in second place after the broccoli on the content of vitamins. Cabbage, a low-calorie product, can be eaten with almost no restrictions.

3. Cucumber: Cucumber is an effective tool for weight loss; however, like most other products of vegetable origin, they have a seasonal character and bring maximum benefit period is in its natural maturation. They recommend eating at the stage of maturity, when the fruit is still small, firm, crisp, and the seeds are not developed completely. Peel a cucumber does not clean off as much as possible, since it is in this concentrated a large part of the vitamins and minerals. Cucumbers have on the human body diuretic effect, combined with a low calorie makes it an indispensable product for the supply of people struggling with excess weight.

4. Cinnamon: This spice is used in the fight against excess weight recently, but has already managed to prove itself as the perfect fat burning agent. Cinnamon lowers blood sugar, thus slowing the accumulation of fats. Add cinnamon can be tea, coffee, yogurt, and if you consume a drink made from a mixture of ½ teaspoon cinnamon, steamed with boiling water with 1 teaspoon of honey, then the fat will just melt.

5. Grapefruit: The Grapefruit Diet is not a myth. Researchers found that those who ate grapefruit for 12 weeks lost an average of 1.5 kg. Due to its chemical properties, this citrus, packed with vitamin C, reduces insulin levels, which promotes weight loss. This amazing fruit is the most active killer fats in the body. Due to the high content of flavonoid Naringin, it has a strong choleretic effect and contributes to the breakdown of fat, which comes into our body with food. But it must be remembered that the need to eat a grapefruit, without clearing the bitter inner ear, because it is in them and contain the substance that burns fat.

6. Water: A new study suggests that the water speeds up weight loss. German researchers found that drinking 500 ml of water per day, participants in the study increased the rate of calorie burning by 30 percent. Water is also a natural appetite suppressant, washing away the salt and toxins from the body. Drinking enough water, you can also avoid the mistake of making thirst for hunger.

7. Raspberry: Raspberry fruit contains enzymes that contribute to the breakdown of fat. Half a cup of raspberries eaten half an hour before a meal, the stomach will help to cope with a plentiful feast. This berry speeds up metabolism. Also, 100 grams of raspberry contain only 44 kcal.

8. Mustard: Mustard stimulates the secretion of gastric juice and improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.

9.Oranges: Who says fat-burning products are necessarily something dull and tasteless diet? One orange "weighs" just 70-90 calories. And most importantly, after the fruit satiety persists for about 4 hours.

10. Almonds: Only 40 percent of the fat contained in almonds is digested. The remaining 60 percent come from the body without having to go through the stages of digestion and absorption. That is, almonds fill and do not leave behind unwanted calories.

Article sources,,20553780,00.html

Share on:

Recent Articles

Join Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the newest blog posts. No spam.
Email *

Write For Us

Interested in becoming a contributor on Article Document?

We’d love to display your work and show off your expertise!